Fertility Coaching Program
Preparing For Pregnancy? Gain Tools + Support.
Three 90-Minute Sessions
Over the course of three sessions our educators will work with you to create a custom plan to empower your fertility journey. This program is focused on helping you combat stress and enhance your emotional wellbeing, while educating you on how to optimize your physical wellbeing in preperation for pregnancy.
- Together we’ll explore:
- menstrual cycle basics and hormonal balance
- when you're actually fertile and the optimum time to conceive
- excercise and your menstrual cycle
- foods and supplements for optimal hormonal functioning
- simple ways to combat inflammation and toxin exposure
- self-care strategies for stress relief
- intimacy and relationships
- your childhood and family narrative
- sex and body positivity
This program is appropriate for anyone planning to concieve. We can help your journey feel more supported whether you're planning to conceive without assistance or plan to undergo IUI or IVF.
Meet the Educators
Erica Chidi Cohen | Co-Founder + CEO
She is an inherent activist, empowering people around reproductive health and guiding thousands in their transition from pregnancy to parenthood in her practice and through her book, Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and Early Motherhood.
Rachel Weinberg | Senior Educator
I love helping people optimise thier wellbeing and work tirelessly to provide them with whatever they may need to feel empowered about their reproductive health. I live with my partner and two dogs in Highland Park.