Learn the Power of Touch
One 90-Minute Class
Massage helps you bond with your baby and encourages you to relax while building confidence in your parenting. In addition to that, research shows that babies who receive massage cry 50% less, sleep more soundly, and have reduced anxiety. During this 90 minute class you will learn the essentials of baby massage and basic massage strokes for the whole body.
- We’ll Cover:
- basic strokes for arms + legs + tummy + face + back
- specific strokes for gas + congestion + other discomforts
- what oils are best
- easy ways to build massage into your daily routine
Benefits Of Massage
- For Babies:
- relieves colic and reflux
- boost brain development
- stimulates respiratory, circulatory, hormonal, immune and digestive systems
- reduces stress hormones and helps with stress tolerance
- For You:
- helps you to bond with baby
- provides relaxation for both you and baby
- creates a social outlet
- boosts confidence
Your baby must be at least 3 weeks old to participate.
Check our calendar for upcoming class dates.