Mother + Baby
A Class for Mothers
Eight 90-Minute Classes
Mother + Baby is our modern approach to the classic mommy and me programming. Our curriculum is a rich experience for new mothers that is both therapeutic and educational. Our goal is to help you thrive as new mother and build your community.
- The Details:
- There are 8 classes each series. Each class is 90 minutes.
- Mother + Baby spans from 0 to 24 months and baby’s are grouped by birth date.
- Groups are facilitated in a strength-based style focused on building you up.
- The Topics:
- For Mother: self-care, navigating relationship transitions, sex and intimacy, going back to work.
- For Baby: temperament, sleep routine, feeding, play, separation anxiety, self-esteem, language acquisition.
Classes are assigned based on class availability, your indicated availability at sign up, and baby’s age. You will be notified of your class assignment within 2 weeks of the start of your selected session.
We can not guarantee that we will be able to place you in your preferred class day/time. If we are unable to place you in a class during a particular session, we will refund your registration fee.