Mother + Baby
A Class for Mothers
Four 90-Minute Classes
**COVID-19 UPDATE: All LOOM classes will be conducted remotely via Zoom during this time.**
A link to join a virtual class will be shared with registrants in advance of class time.
Stay safe + see you on the internet!
Mother + Baby is our modern approach to the classic mommy and me programming. Our curriculum is a rich experience for new mothers that is both therapeutic and educational. Our goal is to help you thrive as new mother and build your community.
- The Details:
- There are 4 classes in each series. Each class is 90 minutes.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to re-enroll for consecutive sessions!
- Mother + Baby spans from 0 to 12 months and babies are grouped by birth date. (After your baby turns 1 year old, we invite you to join one of our Parent Process groups to continue building your community and get the support and education you need to feel confident and comfortable while parenting your toddler.)
- Groups are facilitated in a strength-based style focused on building you up.
- The Topics:
- For Mother: self-care, navigating relationship transitions, sex and intimacy, going back to work.
- For Baby: temperament, sleep routine, feeding, play, separation anxiety, self-esteem, language acquisition.
Classes are assigned based on class availability, your indicated availability at sign up, and baby’s age. You will be notified of your class assignment within 2 weeks of the start of your selected session.
We can not guarantee that we will be able to place you in your preferred class day/time. If we are unable to place you in a class during a particular session, we will refund your registration fee.