Mothers: After Dark
90-minute Evening Group for Mothers of Babies Aged Over 12 months
**COVID-19 UPDATE: All LOOM classes will be conducted remotely via Zoom during this time.**
A link to join a virtual class will be shared with registrants in advance of class time.
Stay safe + see you on the internet!
This group is an adults-only space to explore both the struggles and successes in parenting babies 12 months old and older. Informal but focused, each session will unpack educational topics that pertain to parenting, individual identity and relationships, while also making space to share and connect in a judgment-free space. Mothers: After Dark is about community and self-discovery as you navigate life both as a person and parent.
- Topics include:
- What you thought it was going to be and what it is
- Growing confidence in making decisions + building self-esteem in parenting
- Sex and intimacy
- Shame, guilt and disappointment alongside joy and relief
- Relationship dynamics: How partnerships can strengthen and grow through parenting shifts
- Parenting Fails: How to recover and move forward with humility
- The shifting landscape of parental roles
- Vulnerability and emotional triggers