Parenting Coaching Program
One-on-One Parenting Coaching
Three 60-Minute Sessions
Whether your child is just a few months old or teetering through toddlerhood, this LOOM program is designed to help new parents thrive. Unlike group parenting classes, you’ll have the opportunity to focus in on areas you desire more support and customize a plan for upcoming transitions. Your coach will help clarify developmentally appropriate parenting strategies that can support your family’s growth and provide education, guidance and tangible tools to help you create an optimal parenting and partnership experience.
- How does this program work?
- The program consists of three 60 minute sessions with you, your partner and/or co-parent. These sessions will take place over a period determined by you and your coach.
- Depending on your needs, you and your coach will set specific goals and discuss strategies that you can implement. With a relaxed approach and the latest research, you’ll work together to find the right fit for you and your family.
- You’ll get reference guides, recommendations, and if needed, referrals.
- You’ll also have unlimited communication with your coach during the program via email.
- This program is for you if you are currently looking for more resources or support around:
- Transition into parenting
- Feeding: Breast, Chestfeeding or Bottlefeeding Combo, etc.
- Preparing for a second / third child
- Separation Anxiety
- Sleep Organization
- Issues with Caregivers
- Decisions regarding transitions back to work
- Temper Tantrums
- Self Care in Parenting
- Meal time battles
- Preschool selection
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.