Supportive Coaching for Parents
One 60-Minute Session
Parenting coaching is designed to help you (and your partner and/or co-parent, if applicable) thrive through the challenging transitions of your and your child's life. In each session, you’ll have the opportunity to focus in on areas where you desire more support and, with your coach's guidance, create a constructive plan to take forward. Our parenting educators will help clarify developmentally appropriate strategies that will not only support your growth and build your confidence but strengthen your relationship with your partner or co-parent.
- What can I expect from a 60-minute session?
- The session will include you, or you and your partner/co-parent, depending on your preference. In response to your specific objectives, you and your coach will set specific goals and discuss strategies that you can implement. With a relaxed approach and the latest research, you’ll work together to find the right fit for you and your family.
- You’ll get reference guides, recommendations, and if needed, referrals.
- This program is for you if you are currently looking for more resources or support around:
- Transitioning into parenting
- Preparing for a second or third child
- Meal time battles
- Separation Anxiety
- Sleep Organization
- Temper Tantrums
- Issues with Caregivers
- Decisions regarding transitions back to work
- Self Care in Parenting
- School selection
Parent Coaching sessions are educational in nature and not considered psychotherapy, therefore, no diagnosis is made and the sessions are not covered by insurance.