PMS? Painful Periods? We’ve Got You.
One 90 Minute Session
Weighed down by PMS? Tired of painful crampy periods? Looking for a way to make that time of the month easier? We’ve got you. During this 90 minute session our period-savvy educators will address your current concerns, educate you about your cycle and create a custom plan with lifestyle, diet and self-care recommendations to help improve your period and make you feel empowered and informed about your body.
- What we’ll cover:
- how your menstrual cycle works
- how to track your menstrual cycle
- how the fertility awareness method works
- pads? tampons? cups? what menstrual products are right for you?
- foods and supplements to improve your menstrual cycle
- natural alternatives for pain management during your period
Meet The Educators
Kathryn Davis, MPH | Educator + Doula
Ivy Joeva | Doula, Educator + Coach
I specialize in providing support throughout the childbearing year, including pre-conception, preparation for birth, labor and delivery, as well as physical, emotional, and nutritional support after birth and in the months following. I’m passionate about supporting families in navigating these experiences and discovering their unique strengths, parenting styles and best selves in the process.