Infant Feeding Basics
Breast/Chestfeeding. Bottles. Supplementation.
One 2-Hour Class
In this interactive class, you will discover infant feeding fundamentals to help you get off to the right start. In addition to exploring breastfeeding and/or chestfeeding, we will unpack alternative strategies such as milk-sharing/donor milk and formula feeding. Individuals who are not planning or are unable to breastfeed and/or chestfeed are welcome and encouraged to attend. Partners are also encouraged to attend.
- We’ll Cover:
- the science of breastfeeding/chestfeeding
- establishing a milk supply
- feeding positions
- pumping & bottling strategies
- milk sharing + donor milk
- safe formula & supplementing
- partner involvement
- support strategies
Check our calendar for upcoming class dates.