Gain Confidence + Calm with 1 on 1 Coaching
One 60-Minute Session
Whether you’re just a few weeks or well into your third trimester, a session of pregnancy coaching with our LOOM educators will help you feel more informed, confident, and empowered about your pregnancy and birth journey. Coaching sessions can happen at any stage of pregnancy and will provide in-depth emotional support, education and guidance around common pregnancy concerns or transitions that you are experiencing. Our program is a wonderful non-medical add-on to the care provided by your doctor or midwife.
- Coaching sessions can help with:
- Preparing for your birth experience + solidifying your birth preferences
- Unpacking fears and buliding confidence
- Healthy eating during pregnancy
- Natural remedies for discomforts during pregnancy
- Buliding your birth team
- Sex + intimacy during pregnancy
- Postpartum preparation
- Registry alignment for you and your baby
Meet the Educators
Ivy Joeva | Doula, Educator + Coach
I specialize in providing support throughout the childbearing year, including pre-conception, preparation for birth, labor and delivery, as well as physical, emotional, and nutritional support after birth and in the months following. I’m passionate about supporting families in navigating these experiences and discovering their unique strengths, parenting styles and best selves in the process.