Prepped: The Series
3-Class Childbirth Education Series
Three 2 1/2-Hour Classes
This isn’t your traditional childbirth class. Our Prepped series is interactive, modern and upbeat, while helping you prepare for labor and early parenthood. Wherever you are choosing to birth (a hospital, at home, or a birth center), and however you are thinking about birthing (unmedicated, medicated, or cesarean), we encourage and support all of your individual preferences and make room for everyone’s process.
Short on time? Check out our 1-day accelerated version of PREPPED here.
- Class 1: Labor Basics
- stages of labor
- interventions and inductions
- cesarean birth
- expectations: for hospital, home birth, or birthing center
- birth preferences
- Class 2: Labor Comfort Techniques
- medicated comfort: epidurals and other options
- unmedicated comfort: breathing, movement & massage
- Class 3: Postpartum + Early Parenting
- newborn care procedures and newborn behaviors
- normal physiological happenings for new mothers
- postpartum mood disorders
- self-care for parents: relationship expectations, nutrition and selecting caregivers
Check our calendar for upcoming class dates.