In your coaching session our educators will focus on helping you empower your fertility journey. The sessions are designed to help you combat stress and enhance your emotional wellbeing, while educating you the full spectrum of options within the conception process and how to optimize your physical wellbeing in preperation for pregnancy.
- Together we’ll explore:
- menstrual cycle basics and hormonal balance
- when you're actually fertile and the optimum time to conceive
- conceiving with assistance: IUI + IVF
- sex and body positivity
- nourishing foods and supplements
- self-care strategies for stress relief
- assessing readiness for parenthood within yourself + your relationship
Meet the Educators
Ivy Joeva | Doula, Educator + Coach
I specialize in providing support throughout the childbearing year, including pre-conception, preparation for birth, labor and delivery, as well as physical, emotional, and nutritional support after birth and in the months following. I’m passionate about supporting families in navigating these experiences and discovering their unique strengths, parenting styles and best selves in the process.