By submitting LOOM’s Loss Doula inquiry form, Client acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions should Client contract for services with a LOOM Loss Doula:
1. Doula services are limited to psychological, emotional and informational support only.
2. Clients shall expect to make their own medical decisions and should consult with a licensed doctor or midwife about any medical concerns.
3. Should the services of a loss doula be requested, services shall include:
a. Two telephonic/virtual sessions, approx. 90 minutes each
b. Unlimited phone + email communication until menses returns (+/- 3 months)
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 4 hours’ notice, and preferably with at least 24 hours’ notice, in order to reschedule the session. If cancellation is made within the 4 hour window, due to illness or emergency, Client may still reschedule, but the time allocated for that session will be reduced by half. If no notice is given to Doula prior to the Client’s scheduled time, resulting in a “no-show,” that session is forfeited by Client.
5. Communication: It is the Client’s responsibility to initiate the call at scheduled session times, and it is Client’s responsibility to initiate contact for scheduling, rescheduling, and/or canceling appointments.
6. Client releases LOOM and the Loss Doula from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, which the Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Loss Doula, arising from the Client’s use of Loss Doula services.
7. Any claims arising out of this agreement or in relation to the agreement will be resolved by arbitration. The sole remedy that can be awarded to the Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration is refund of the fees for service.